Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Friday, September 3, 2010

the boy from Ipanema

So I can´t get that song out of my head. And I look really awesome singing it walking down the boardwalk in Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro. I arrived here about 5 days ago, straight from Iguazu. And I am living like a brazilian aristocrat staying with my friend Stephanie Kane from UCLA. Life has been so difficult here, we have to go to the beach all day and walk around and get served delicious brazilian food. I really have it tough.
Rio is SO beautiful, the natural setting is stunning. These large rocks jut out all throughout the city, (picture half-dome but black with rainforest around it) and the beaches are beautiful, pearly blue with white sand and the BEST people watching!
Brazil has treated me well. And my friend Stephanie is really spoiling me. But as I come to the end of my trip I find myself getting very excited for home. I miss all of you and wish you were here to share this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?...