Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

WATCH OUT!!!!

I'm in Buenos Aires, so naturally in true homo form I have been singing Evita, namely "Watch Out Buenos Aires!". Again I am fitting right in.

Since my last post I have been back to Rio then to Sao Paulo and then on my last long bus ride direct to Buenos Aires.

Sao Paulo, SA's largest city, was good. I didnt stay too long and I am not sure if I would want to. After a while it becomes a bit chlostrophobic and dreary. what I liked about it was that amid all the ugliness you would stumble upon some pretty amazing spots, like a beautiful park, or an old train station, or a market with amazing brazilian fruits and dishes and  desserts.

But now I feel like I am in the Jewel of them all. Buenos Aires. Stunning. It's a close tie with Rio for the most beautiful city. I really love it here, and feel like I could stay for a long time (as it seems many travelers do) It is a bit like New York meets a european city but still has that Latin feel that is so vibrant.

I have 4 days left and plan to make the most of them.

See you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?...