Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Monday, July 12, 2010

The People, The City, The Nightlife, THE SALSA!

It has been a while since my last post, and I know you have all just been anxiously checking for another post, unable to wait any longer! The reason is mostly that I have been having an excellent time, In quito and now I am in Bogotà Colombia, and it has surpassed all expectations. I can say with almost with certainty this is my favorite city. It is the most developed (and wealthy) city I've been in since Santiago, but it has a rich and vibrant culture, and the most kind, friendly and fun people that I have met so far.
I also had a great time in Quito, I met some lovely brits and stayed in this beautiful hostal for the second week there. I got to see just about all of it, but now being in Bogotà I kind of wish I had gotten here sooner. The one downside is it is difficult to stick to my budget, and I hear the coast is even worse.
I am headed north soon to Cartegena, I hear amazing things about it, if it is anything like bogotà with a beach, Its gunna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?...