Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Caragena

Been in Cartagena a few days. It is beautiful, maybe one of the most visually stunning cities I have ever seen. The old part of the city is surrounded by 18th century walls and is complete with a fortress and hundereds of streets lined with beautiful colonial houses draped with bouganvilla, and painted in bright cheerful colors.

That kind of sounded like my attempt to write for Lonely Planet Travel Guides but this place just pulls it out of you. I've spent the last 2 and a half days here and the old city still makes my jaw drop. yes it is a bit touristy, and venders are everywhere and it is HHOOTTT! But the city is worth all of that. Vale la Pena.

Traveling again with two wonderful brits, Charlotte and Andrew. Last night with them, so we are off to dine in the old city, and dance some salsa. and hopefully... some gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?...