Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Volver

Back in Santiago. staying in what may be the nicest apartment I will live in for the next 10 years. literally steps away from all the best attractions in the city, I could cartwheel the most beutiful park here, that looks like it is out of disneyland, with a castle and everything. Needless to say things are good. very relaxed, mostly eating, going to muesuems, swiming in my SOLARIUM!!, reading, and hanging out with my santiago buddies.

Not sure how i am going to be able to rough it after this. but luckily I am meeting my parents for another 9 days of luxury in Peru! doing a bit of spoiled tourist traveling right now. and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?...