Thanks for checking out my blog. I will work to keep it current, with photos and posts. YOU CAN FIND THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. ¡gracias!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TEREMOTO!!

I will blog about the experience later. but for right now. I am safe. all is well. this city is built for this kind of thing. it was a crazy experience. i was in the street. everything was moving. in waves like they say. Not much destruction around where I am. in fact my host father said the stores are open, taxis are running, almost ALMOST a normal day. not really of course. 

love to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. OH It's good that you're O.K. We heard of the earthquake and were worried about you. Be safe.
    Saludos,
    Pablo, Elena and Kiara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo glad you're alright Joe! Keep safe...

    on a different note, keep on living Joe! and I love love love the first two pictures in your album! are you a photographer? ;) above the railroad, is that a mountain?

    anyway i miss ya Joe, and take care

    adios

    Seth Eliser

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?...